Farmer's Market

Small, grocery and health food store filled with lots of natural foods. Has fresh produce, bulk food, supplements, beauty aids, fresh breads and cookies. more-less

First Review by katsoplenty
greenr
greenr

Wonderful Little Shop

4 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

I really love this little store! It has a pretty good bulk section with plenty of dried beans, fruits, nuts and even gluten free flours and nutritional yeast. They have a wonderful selection of fruits and veggies, many of them organic. Their prices are great, but I have found that a lot of their packaged foods can tend to be pricier than other stores. They do tend to offer a better selection of organic or vegetarian/vegan foods than you can find at other shops. I just love coming in and letting my son pick a healthy treat. The staff is so friendly and helpful and always seem to be having a great time. It is a lovely atmosphere that you do not get at big chain health stores.

Pros: Great prices on veggies and bulk foods, Great selection of products, Great location
Cons: Pricier packaged goods
katsoplenty
katsoplenty

Love this place, friendly!

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

Love this place, everyone is friendly and I can get good veggies at a good price. Sometimes they don't have everything organic, but I get my organic coffee here and they have a good frozen food and grocery section as well.Very helpful in the vitamin/supplement section. Love the employees. They will go out of their way to find stuff for you. They have dollar boxes of produce outside occassionally.

Pros: Friendly helpful
Cons: some organic produce not always availabl

Dear Owner and Manager of Farmer's Market: