Full service market at Pier 1 providing fresh seasonal organic produce in addition snacks and other packaged food. Also has salads and sandwiches for grab n go, oils, and other foodstuff for sale. Offers delivery in the bay area and some northern California regions. more-less
1 Ferry Building (near Embarcadero Center, Pier 1)
San Francisco , California 94110

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Farm Fresh To You Store

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

Surprisingly they were open later than the other places at Pier 1. I was excited to see the unique vegan snacks. They even had an $8 vegan chocolate heart, but there was no way I was going to pay that much for a little chocolate heart! I did pick up a peanut butter brittle that was vegan, and it was good. I'd stop back in here again, but not often because it's kind of pricey - for example, I bought some "ancient grain" corn snack from Whole Foods for $2 when this place sold it for $4.

hkl
hkl

Wouldn't recommend

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2012

You can get 2-3 times the organice produce at Trader Joes or Costco for the same amount. I received several orders with produce that I indicated I didn't want, and the produce was not very fresh and became moldy sooner than produce I got from Trader Joes. I also had trouble with their customer service who just seem to want to get my money and not really care about making a customer happy. Not impressed and would not recommend. Save your money by going to your local farmer's market.

Chia
Chia

Good size store

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and had stopped in on my San Francisco trip 2 weeks ago. Here's Farm Fresh To You Store my review.

Surprising it's a good size store considering that it's inside the Pier 1 building that houses a bunch of small shops and smaller booths & kiosks. It's very well stocked with a wide range of natural food products in addition to fresh organic vegetable and fruit. The prices are a bit high but the products are premium quality.

Pros: large selection, friendly staff
Cons: not all veg, a bit pricey

novackofo
novackofo
  • raw

The Best Organic Produce Anywhere

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2010

I have been a customer for over and get deliveries every week. Both my sons also are customers and love it. he produce is always fresh, delicious and organic.

Pros: fresh, consistent, organic
Adrienne Kristine
Adrienne Kristine

Farm Fresh to You

Posted on 06 / 28 / 2010

The very best in home delivery. Fresh veggies and fruit from local farms and farmers delivered weekly or on the schedule of your choice. If local produce isn't available, they will identify the source and you can accept, reject or substitute as needed. Friendly service to your door.

Pros: Organic, Local, Delivered fresh
Cons: Sometimes not local

Dear Owner and Manager of Farm Fresh To You Store: