Famous Foods

Huge selection of vegetarian ingredients and products that are difficult to find elsewhere; Organic Produce, Deli. more-less

First Review by NicoleV
kvandervegan
kvandervegan

Vegan Jerkey

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

I go to Famous Foods when I want to browse for vegan items I can't find elsewhere in Vancouver. They have the best Vegan jerkey I've had! Its so good, try the Teriyaki flavour. They also have a frozen section with some unique items, like a vegan cheesecake I've yet to try.

Pros: Different items
NicoleV
NicoleV

Excellent!

5 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2007

Famous Foods has been around for quite some time and, despite it's odd location, continues to dow very well. They offer a huge selection of dried goods of every type and is one of the best places in Vacnouver to find anything bulk and dried you might need for cooking or baking, like more obscure spices and herbs, grains, flours and dried legumes. They also have a deli section for the non-vegetarian folks and cooler sections with perishable goods.

Pros: Excellent variety of goods, Decent prices
Cons: Inconvenient location

Dear Owner and Manager of Famous Foods: