I go to Famous Foods when I want to browse for vegan items I can't find elsewhere in Vancouver. They have the best Vegan jerkey I've had! Its so good, try the Teriyaki flavour. They also have a frozen section with some unique items, like a vegan cheesecake I've yet to try.Pros: Different items
Famous Foods has been around for quite some time and, despite it's odd location, continues to dow very well. They offer a huge selection of dried goods of every type and is one of the best places in Vacnouver to find anything bulk and dried you might need for cooking or baking, like more obscure spices and herbs, grains, flours and dried legumes. They also have a deli section for the non-vegetarian folks and cooler sections with perishable goods.Pros: Excellent variety of goods, Decent prices
Cons: Inconvenient location
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Famous Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1908 times since Jan 2013.