Serves meat, veg options available. Falafel shop offering a varied range of falafel varieties on a plate or in a wrap. Has a vegan version of all the falafel dishes (with hummus). Try the fresh mint tea. Free wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Anna Vladi
Moti Azu
Moti Azu

ok

3 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

Its ok, nothing special, regular quality falafel. The unusual fillings are good, great price.

Pros: cheap, unusual fillings
Cons: mediocre food
TheBierschorle
TheBierschorle

One of the best Falafel I ever ate

4 Posted on 12 / 01 / 2013

various different, fresh vegetables and options to combine with.
very tasty selfmade falafel and humus.

Pros: selfmade falafel, lots of vegetables, inexspensive but delicious
NIlsI
NIlsI

maybe the best falafel in hamburg

3 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2013

They have a lot of unusual vegetables for a falafelshop. It's at least one of the best falafel you can get in Hamburg.

Pros: selfmade falafel, fresh, location

taylork
taylork

falafel dreams come true

4 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2012

I can't say enough good things about Falafelstern! My husband and I wandered in there and were met with a friendly staff that were not only great to us but seemed on friendly terms with every one of their customers. And the food! Clearly labeled vegetarian and vegan items and they were able to talk me through what was vegan as well. We went right back again the next day, it was so good. I would give them 5 stars if I could!!!!

Anna Vladi
Anna Vladi

Best Hamburger falafel

4 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2012

We foudn this place by chance and was really surprised! We are pretty spoiled with falafel, cause we live in Berlin next to the best falafel in town. But the one from Falafelstern was incredible!
Very friendly people and tasty falafel! and also situated in ncie area of Hamburg

Pros: nice place, taste, price

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafelstern: