Falafelito creates and serves healthy, organic and sustainable Middle Eastern vegan food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Delivery

Liz Vegan Grrrl
Liz Vegan Grrrl

Favourite lunch spot

5 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2014

Not enough nice words I can say about Falafelito. I go there because it's near my work and I need a quick and tasty vegan lunch. The staff are lovely. They don't speak English (and why should they?) but are very accomodating if you are not a native Spanish speaker. The falalefels are lovely. The veggies are fresh and they respect the environment too. And if you're not full after their 'pacquete', they also have vegan muffins for sale.
There isn't a lot of seating space, I agree. Though you need to bear in mind this is the hub of cool and hip DF and it's one of the reasonable food options in the colonia. If there are no seats, you can ask for the 'para llevar' (take away) option and enjoy your tasty falafels in Parque de Mexico

Pros: Tasty, Convenient, Fast service
Cons: Could open later! , I crave a vegan snack after drinks
TableForOne
TableForOne

Falafel bellyful

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2014

A great little 100% vegan street-side falafel counter on a pretty tree-lined street. Sit in or take-away. There's outdoor seating and a park across the street with free wi-fi.

Awesome!

Pros: Good location, Fast service
Emilia el gato
Emilia el gato

Nice tiny place.

3 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

Nice falafel, its very tiny but the falafel is good. I've been to the other Falafelito that is in Coyacan. I like that one better since they have more seating there and its bigger.
Its nice that you can have how mutch sause that you like. Although they were out of the white one when I visited.

Pros: Vegan, Have as mutch sause as you want
Cons: Small place
dougdo
dougdo

Tiny place, delicious food!

5 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

Yummy falafel place. Just a few small tables on the sidewalk but great for a quick and delicious snack.

Pros: Quick and cheap, Yummy food
Cons: Very little seating
Antomenta Harmony
Antomenta Harmony

The best falafel in Mexico City!

5 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

It is the same taste of a falafel served in a fancy restaurant, but in a very interesting spot of Mexico City's heart, and of course for a very convenient price

Pros: price, location, pet and eco friendly
Cons: only outdoor seating

Crustina
Crustina

Awesome little place!

5 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

After a few days in San Cristobal, being a little low on flavourful vegan food (with the exeption of fruit and nuts), we finally gave in and visited Falafelito. And it was The best thing we did in a while! Super cozy little place with a nice staff. We had the falafel plate. Best humous i have had in a good while, hot and flavourful falafels, homemade pita bread, crispy cabbage, tomato, lettuce, onion etc, and a superb variety of condiments, chili etc, made this a winner!

Pros: Homemade with love, Freshly prepared, Vegan friendly
Cons: A bit on the pricy side
Eric_
Eric_

Average

3 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2013

Good if not amazing falafel.

Cons: Price (expensive for falafel), lack of seats, sides
choogirl
choogirl

Good vegan find

5 Posted on 11 / 08 / 2013

I went here for lunch and it was great. The falafels were really tasty and there is a choice of pitas and salad. They also do a vegan dessert, which is generally a muffin/ cake. This is a rare find in Mexico so good if you've been missing something sweet and 'cakey'. The lemonade that comes with the lunch deal is also very nice.

Pros: Tasty food, Vegan muffins
veggieriga
veggieriga

The best falafel in Mexico City

5 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2013

Delicious falafel in a convenient location in La Condesa. I ate lunch here several times. The pita chips are also very good. They give free refills of their lemonade. Service was very friendly. The only drawback is that all the tables are outside, but if it is raining you can get things to go.

Pros: healthy, inexpensive, tasty
Cons: all outdoor seating
ronitw
ronitw

Nice Falafel Place

5 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

I liked the option of falafelito, a small portion of falafel. It was very tasty, with surprises such as fried eggplant, yum! Nice presentation. We'll be back on our next visit to Mexico.

Pros: Tasty, Small portion option
enRoute
enRoute

gem of a spot right on Parque Mexico

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2012

Superb little place, was very pleased to see it had opened since my last visit a few years ago. perfect location right on the edge of the park, grab a sidewalk counter and go to town. Very specifically all-vegan, which is a nice touch. Service is a bit distant but that sort of comes with the nabe. Excellent option for a late night snack.

Pros: delicious, nice location, unique for D.F.
Cons: small, service can be so-so
denes
denes

Best option for vegans

5 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2012

If you want a fast meal with a lot of fresh raw vegetables, that is your place. The tiny corner stand has an "all vegan" sign. What else would you need to confidently ask for all the ingredients in your pita or wrap. 85 pesos will get you a lemonade-hummus-chips-falafel combo with tahini and spicy sauces. What can I say, I took a taxi back the next day to rescue my family from the hotel restaurant on a rainy night. It was that fresh and nice. The street chairs/tables might bother some, but not me. It is a quiet street with a healthy looking happy local clientele. Toilet is in the park in front for a few pesos... Btw the packaging is biodegradable except some of the take-away stuff... Good place I recommend it to any vegan.

Pros: Fresh vegetables, Huge sandwiches , 100% vegan
Cons: Few seats
Trixie71
Trixie71

Very Tasty!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2012

My friends and I tried this place tonight. It is a small "street bar" on the corner. You order your food and they call your name and there are a few tables and stools on the sidewalk to perch and eat with a choice of sauces.
All of us thought it was very tasty. We got the chipotle flafels and they are stuffed with veggies like carrots, kale, etc. extremely yummy and everything is 100% vegan. We are glad we stopped by!

Pros: Great value, Very tasty, Healthy
Cons: Street dining/ limited seating
veganmiam
veganmiam

Not bad for Falafel Wrap in Mexico City

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2012

To view photos & menu & blog post, go to here: http://veganmiam.com/2012/04/16/mexico-city-falafelito/

Pros: Affordable, Crunchy falafels, Complimentary lime juice
Cons: Falafelito is too small, Staff only speak Spanish
ladylettuce
ladylettuce

Wonderful 100% vegan in a perfect location

5 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2011

Falafel is one of my favourite foods. And when we found out there was a fapafel only place at Mexico City, we had no doubt and we visited Falafelito. WOWWWW I just love it, delicious, cruelty free and not expensive at all. If you ever go to Mexico City, do not hesitate!!! Falafelito is a great option!!!

Pros: Excellent food, Animal friendly, good value
Cons: Not enough space to seat

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafelito: