Falafel eatery with several locations. All vegan Middle Eastern cuisine. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery

• Cash only

First Review by AndrewB
Hotfuzzy69
Hotfuzzy69

Great little vegan falafel place!

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2015

This is a great falafel place! I had the paquete falafelito which is falafel in arabic bread with salad, hummus and tortilla chips and an unlimited supply of limonana! I really enjoyed it! There were three sauces on each table that you could add to your dish, hot and spicy, green chilli and tahini. Overall a tasty snack and great value for money!

Pros: Tasty food, Great value for money, Great location
Cons: Tortilla chips weren't that tasty
AndrewB
AndrewB

Falafel, in beautiful Coyoacan

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

Having enjoyed Falafelito in Condesa, we heard about this store opening much closer to where we live. We have now been here around 10 times and have had excellent food every time.

The staff are courteous and patient when your Spanish is not perfect. At the times I have visited, they seem to have a problem sourcing pitta bread and currently only offer it in wraps, which I personally prefer.

Due to being able to eat it inside, I much prefer the Coyoacan branch to the Condesa one, especially in these wet summer months. It is also just a few minutes walk from the Zocalo, meaning that during the summer, you can also enjoy it in one of the most beautiful places in Mexico City.

Pros: Reasonably priced, Free drink refills, Welcoming
  • Freegan Reich Freegan Reich

I just want to mention that this place is still open as of 12/31/14, while I went to Coyoacan for the nearby Frida and Leon Trotsky museums. This would be a great choice for visiting vegetarians to have lunch after going to the aforementioned museums. It is a maybe 15-20 minute walk or a quick taxi ride away. Yes, and the neighborhood is gorgeous, particularly west of Falefelito. Cheers!

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafelito - Coyoacan: