Falafel Salam - Food Truck

Serves meat, veg options available. This falafel food truck offers around 4 vegan choices, including the house falafel, house vegan shawarma, middle eastern salad, in-house-made hummus. Uses non-GMO tofu. All except pita is gluten-free. Check website for latest locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Chinatsu
Chinatsu
Chinatsu

very good falafel sandwich

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

One day I was regretting having not enough falafel sandwiches before I returned home. Then, I found this Falafel Salam at home in Seattle. I was so happy! I've had their falafel sandwich and hummus several times since the first time. The falafel sandwich is very good and good portion. They do offer some meat items with cheese, but vegan and gluten free options are also available. The guys are very friendly, chatty, and pleasant, too.

Pros: good falafel, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafel Salam - Food Truck: