Serves meat, veg options available. Basic menu with vegan options including stuffed grape leaves, hummus, falafel and tabbouleh. Most desserts in counter case are not vegan. Also has a small store with grocery items. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Delivery, Mediterranean, Non-veg
3252 SW 35 Blvd (SW Archer Rd )
Gainesville, Florida 32608

ahimsa32fa
ahimsa32fa

Falafel King

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2015

Tasty vegan stuff, but not likely much there that is not GMO or non-organic...

Pros: tasty
Cons: quality
beehivekristine
beehivekristine

Meh.

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2015

This place is okay, but nothing special. I thought everything seemed a bit mushy (grape leaves, falafel). I was also put off by the place in general. It didn't seem clean. Dirty tables and floors. I had to wipe down our table and seats myself. The woman working behind the counter was a little bit rude. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't go back. Overall, it felt very unwelcoming...like they would rather you take your food and get out.

Pros: Quick
Cons: Dirty, Food was mushy & thrown together, Unfriendly
drdebnmd
drdebnmd

Great Mediterranean food!

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2015

I love the falafel platter! Excellent authentic cuisine with lots of vegan options!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafel King: