Serves meat, veg options available. Most menu items can be made vegan by omitting cheese and yoghurt sauce. Knowledgeable staff. In addition to falafel, also has hummus and baba ganoush. Small seating area with large tables, casual atmosphere. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Plantpower
Plantpower

Great falafel

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2014

Very yummy vegan falafel, good vegan options, friendly staff, nice to sit. Highly recommend.

Pros: Inexpensive, yummy
J and J
J and J

gute Falafel vegan, ohne Käse!

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

This is some great falafel, a little mintier and more home-cooked than a lot of the fast-food variety. They serve a "falafel vay-gahn" = vegan falafel. It was really awesome and we were eating this once a week while students there, until one day there were pieces of feta in my falafel. Then I had to take a break.... but really, just remind them: VAY-GAHN. :)

Pros: falafel vegan, mint, free tea
Cons: feta
Tara HD
Tara HD

Excellent falafel

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2012

I'm a great fan of falafel. I make them myself from scratch, I eat them nearly everywhere I go. The falafel at this place are really excellent most of the time. (I go there often, there were one or two times when they weren't as good as usual).
I usually order the special plate and ask them to make it vegan. They know what it means, it's absolutely no problem for them but sometimes they are a little disorganized and forget that you ordered vegan food and put halloumi cheese and yoghurt sauce on it. So it's probably better to keep an eye on your food while it's being prepared just to make sure you don't need to wait for it to be prepared a second time.
The soups were also vegan last time we checked (not sure if they always use the same recipe/noodles, so better ask to verify).

Pros: excellent falafel
Cons: service sometimes a little slow

hecateluna
hecateluna

Delicious, vegan-friendly fast food.

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2011

Good, fast, delicious falafel, with quality ingredients. The staff know what "vegan" means (if you ask in German, anyway). The lettuce, parsley, and mint seems much fresher than one would expect for fast food. The food seems much more authentic than I have come to expect in Germany (though I'm far from an expert here). The atmosphere in the restaurant is warm and inviting.

Serving size is a bit small, but fair for the price (3€ for a vegan falafel wrap--enough food for a complete small meal, not enough if you're very hungry).

Pros: fresh, delicious, friendly staff
Cons: slightly small portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafel: