Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes several vegan and vegetarian sandwiches and combination platters, all clearly marked with a VE or VG. Also has several savoury pies (look like calzones) that are vegan or veg. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Middle Eastern, Take-out, Non-veg

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by ClevelandChowDown
ClevelandChowDown
ClevelandChowDown

Got me through grad school

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2013

Lots of authentic options. Go with the falafel sandwich. This was the first place I found after moving back from Cairo the the States that offered the authentic, crunchy falafel I missed. Reasonably priced. The owner and his wife (I presume - apologies if I am mistaken) are very nice. If you are not vegan, I also recommend the rice pudding and baklava.

Dear Owner and Manager of Falafel Cafe: