A real Falafel, Hummus, Tahina. Good Tabule
We just went in for the falafel wraps so didn't try the rest of the stuff, but it was great - very good value, tasty & fresh.
It's just a small place but there are a few seats you can use, the guy serving was friendly and it's open late, what more do you want!Pros: Tasty falafel, Great prices, Central location + open late
Cons: Interior needs some better decoration
small but cute place. very limited options but great great falafel and hummus!
The food was nice, even though the options are very limited because it's a new place. The prices are cheap. The guy running the place is nice and speaks good English. If you are vegetarian or vegan its a good choice and one of the few choices in Thessaloniki. I recommend it!Pros: Good food, Cheap, All vegan
Cons: Small place, few options, no fries!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Thessaloniki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Falafel Bar - maybe closed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1127 times since Jan 2013.