Falafel shop offering multiple varieties of falafel along with salads and other Mediterranean plates. Food is all vegan and organic. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Mediterranean, American, Take-out

lamajigme
lamajigme

Great

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

Cruelty-free, Alklizing, delicious and affordable Whole-food!
This is exactly what the doctor, this planet and it's denizens ordered!

kenvegan
kenvegan
+2032

Healthy Middle Eastern and Eco Too!

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

Fala Bar is in a tiny space on Melrose, and you can easily miss it if you are driving down this trendy area of West Hollywood.

There are a few tables in the front of the restaurant. The space inside has just enough room to order at the counter.

The food is very fresh and healthy, perhaps one of the healthiest Middle Eastern take-out type restaurants I have eaten at. I ordered the Fala Me To Heaven salad, and the salad was tasty, well-balanced, and loaded with healthy vegetables.

Their falafal balls seem lighter and less greasy than I am used to.

What I appreciate most about this restaurant is that their utensils and plates are eco-friendly compostable. I would have given this restaurant a 4 for the taste of their food (wasn't the best I have had), but due to their eco-conscious mentality, I am going to give them a 5 star rating.

Pros: Food, Very Eco-Conscious

Dear Owner and Manager of Fala Bar: