Falafel shop offering multiple varieties of falafel along with salads and other Mediterranean plates. Food is all vegan and organic. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Mediterranean, American, Take-out

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by kenvegan
Tiger111333999
Tiger111333999

the perfect stop on this part of Melrose

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2015

The concept is really cool, the food is really good, like couple of different kind of falafel in couple of different options (salad, sandwich, burger)
Better take away (10 seats outside max and half of them full sun + no space inside)
Globally nice stop for a original falafel burger, considering that everything is fresh and organic is a plus and you taste it. Will come back.

Pros: taste and quality, freshness , location
Cons: chairs no comfy, lemon everywhere (bad in food combining)
Vegtravel4
Vegtravel4

Delicious vegan falafel

Posted on 04 / 16 / 2015

I love Fala Bar! We drove from Culver City to check this place out, and it was worthwhile. Delicious and organic food that's also creative. I loved that everything was vegan and I didn't have to order any falafels without cheese, yogurt sauce, etc.

I got the spicy falafels and thought they were dee-lish. They definitely weren't too spicy for me, but I have a high tolerance (another reviewer said they were too spicy for her). Would love to return and try some of the more inventive burgers.

A few suggestions here...

1) The tiny outdoor seating area is not an ideal place to enjoy your delicious falafel. I don't mind outdoor-only seating if the seats are comfy and the tables are clean/non-wobbly. Something for them to consider for the future.

2) I think it's slightly expensive for what you get, especially when you consider that you aren't even eating inside. I do understand that organic costs more, and I don't think the prices are outrageous.

3) Bigger water cups! With spicy falafel, we need more than a little dentist flouride-sized cup, please.

Fantastic vegan food and I hope they're able to grow their business.

lamajigme
lamajigme

Great

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

Cruelty-free, Alklizing, delicious and affordable Whole-food!
This is exactly what the doctor, this planet and it's denizens ordered!

kenvegan
kenvegan

Healthy Middle Eastern and Eco Too!

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

Fala Bar is in a tiny space on Melrose, and you can easily miss it if you are driving down this trendy area of West Hollywood.

There are a few tables in the front of the restaurant. The space inside has just enough room to order at the counter.

The food is very fresh and healthy, perhaps one of the healthiest Middle Eastern take-out type restaurants I have eaten at. I ordered the Fala Me To Heaven salad, and the salad was tasty, well-balanced, and loaded with healthy vegetables.

Their falafal balls seem lighter and less greasy than I am used to.

What I appreciate most about this restaurant is that their utensils and plates are eco-friendly compostable. I would have given this restaurant a 4 for the taste of their food (wasn't the best I have had), but due to their eco-conscious mentality, I am going to give them a 5 star rating.

Pros: Food, Very Eco-Conscious

Dear Owner and Manager of Fala Bar: