Vegan bakery opened in spring 2012. Offers cupcakes and baked goods made with organic and fair-trade ingredients as possible. Everything is airy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, and nut-free. Also offers elf loaves: savory vegan ham and cheese, savory vegan seafood and garlic, and tomato and basil. Specialty decorating and catering available. more-less

First Review by kimward8
lovela5
lovela5

Good cupcakes

4 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I only had a chance to try their cupcakes while they were at the VEG Fest in Vancouver and I think it was delicious.

Pros: excellent food, Good value, nice staff
vegan frog
vegan frog

Not a huge selection

3 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2013

I hope this place is going to make it. They have cheesecake on Saturday. Always a different flavour so that's exciting.
The one we tried was cinnamon and it was really good.
They had some dried looking pizza, and a few cupcakes and they don't look as good as the selection at Edible Flours.
Still everything is vegan and the person there was very friendly.

Iheartukulele
Iheartukulele

Okay

2 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2012

SO EXPENSIVE!!!!

Over $4 for a dinky cupcake that tastes like the ones I make at home for that much for half a dozen. I live so close and it bums me out that they aren't more affordable.

Had a vegan one on Commercial yesterday that was awesome and $2.50.

Won't be going back.

Pros: VEGAN, MOSTLY ORGANIC
Cons: EXPENSIVE, EXPENSIVE, NOTHING SPECIAL
kimward8
kimward8

Yummy Cupcakes!

5 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2012

This place has really good vegan cupcakes, with mini cupcakes in the same flavours as well. They have one savory cupcake that is cheese and ham flavoured which is really good too. My favourite flavour is the raspberry icing on top of the vanilla cupcake. They also have cool flavours like root beer, which I haven't tried yet.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fairy Cakes: