No storefront. Vegan cupcake vendor at Guelph farmer's markets and by custom order. more-less
area markets
Guelph, Ontario
289-237-7038

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Pizzalm
krusher
krusher

Awesome cupcakes!

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2013

I had a banana cake with chocolate icing for my birthday last year, and it was amazing! No one could tell it was gluten free/vegan! I was so happy to have a birthday cake I could eat! The cupcakes are great too. My favourites are the s'mores and the butterless tarts are pretty awesome too!

Pros: variety of flavours, friendly service, delivery available
Kelz
Kelz
  • non-vegetarian

long time friend

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

Fairly Frosted made my wedding cake. I am not a vegetarian but had many vegan guests. Everyone loved the cake, it was simple, elegant, and exactly what I was looking for. We can't thank our friend for making such a beautiful cake for our day. will never forget! not to mention, the detail in the sugar flowers were incredible! we kept them :)

Pizzalm
Pizzalm
  • non-vegetarian

Delicious Baked Goods!

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2013

I've tried many varieties of Fairly Frosted's cupcakes and they were all delicious. Fairly Frosted does a great job of combing flavours that have an affinity for each other. My favourite is the Key Lime Pie cupcake. I appreciate that all of the baked goods are gluten and nut free. It means I can bring them anywhere without having to worry about allergies.
Simply fantastic treats!

Pros: tasty treats, beautiful presentation, unique flavours.

Dear Owner and Manager of Fairly Frosted Vegan Cupcakery: