Fair Trade Cafe - Roosevelt

Serves meat, veg options available. Fair trade coffee and juice bar behind Trinity Cathedral. Some vegan lunch food like a hummus sandwich, salads, and weekly specials; plus a few vegan baked goods like brownies and cookies. Some items can be made vegan by excluding cheese. Brunch on Sunday. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
1020 N 1st Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85003
602-354-8150

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by uglydumpling
jlo5616
jlo5616

Bland and clueless

2 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

I had an Entertainment Book coupon for buy one menu item get one free. I got the quinoa pilaf and white bean stew with a side salad, and my boyfriend got the black bean tacos with a side salad. We were told the entire Earth menu is vegan, and that our order was gluten free. My plate came, and they had put wheat croutons on my salad. My boyfriends plate came cold with feta cheese, wheat tortillas, and also croutons. So much for vegan and gluten free. What we could eat was very bland and poorly reheated. Nothing is made fresh at this location.

Pros: Price, Drink Selection , Lightrail Adjacent
Cons: Uninformed Staff, Reheated Food, Bland Food
uglydumpling
uglydumpling

yum!

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Just stopped by for some coffee and a sandwich.. Very fresh very clean very yummy [:

Pros: clean, nice , veggie options

Dear Owner and Manager of Fair Trade Cafe - Roosevelt: