Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a few vegetarian options and 4 flavors of ketchup. Limited vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by DigDreams
Nicki
Nicki

Good and convenient

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

I really like the food here, and the idea of a healthy fast-food place, but I wish there were more vegan options. I got the chili and fries, which were both delicious (love the four ketchup flavors!) but I think my only other option would have been a veggie burger. Not even the salads said they could be made vegan! I hope they expand their vegan menu.

Pros: Convenient, Good food, Friendly service
Cons: Not as many vegan options as you'd think
tucker7
tucker7

great idea, hopefully it'll grow and prosper

3 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2009

grateful to have this option!! not much variety for vegans but the vegan burger and air fries were enjoyable and filling. the girl i was ordering from offered suggestions and helped me with their menu but when i asked if they had tofu (um....i dont see it.....but it doesnt hurt to ask, right?!!) she said no but that they do have guacamole. huh. thats cool. overall i'll go back...its vegan fast food. might not be incredible but it sure hits the spot sometimes. oh, and their cups are biodegradable. i like that.

Guest
Guest

Not good selection

2 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2007

the only things vegan on the menu are a veggie burger with air fries and the smoothies. A healthy fast food restaurant should have more than that especially since ordinary restaurants have more choices. Vegetarians have maybe 3 sandwich choices.

I give the vegan burger a 5 out of 10.

• vegmsz vegmsz

We were visiting from out of town, and were happy with the selection. Our order taker asked if we were all vegan (my husband, son and I) and when I said yes, he pointed us to a few other options that were available that I don't think I noticed/saw until he pointed them out - a wrap that could be made vegan, the chili, and I think something else besides the burger/fries/shake. I think it was a good selection, and the take away menu had little v's for things you could make vegan or that already were.

We were impressed with it overall, a little pricey, but I suppose that comes with the territory, we were on vacation and just happy to find something we didn't have to ask about everything or sub or feel like we had to interrogate them about the ingredients. It was nice in that my non-vegtie grandma was able to come with us and we all were able to find something we could eat (though she's not picky, and she does enjoy veggie burgers/tofu/etc).

DigDreams
DigDreams

Best soy burger ever!

5 Posted on 10 / 30 / 2006

I can't say enough about their tasty vegetarian burger. It's by far the best I have ever had. They are a little pricey, but it's worth it.

Pros: Best soy burger ever!, Gourmet catsups
Cons: A little pricey.