All vegan market opened in Apr 2013. Stocks a wide range of vegan products, including groceries, meat and dairy substitutes, chocolate and sweets, pet care, household cleaning products, cosmetics, healthcare, skin and baby care, gifts, and more. Also online shop. more-less

First Review by Terrisaurus
kwirky
kwirky

Amazing Vegan Shop!

5 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

My favourite shop in all of Adelaide! There is no excuse not to be vegan when this place exists, it’s just too easy… I don’t have to read labels for hours, the amazing staff have already done it! It is great shopping with absolute confidence that the products are vegan AND cruelty free. The staff are so friendly and full of helpful advice when needed. A large range of stock including pet food, toiletries, make up, snacks, organic food, ready-to-eat, cheeses, books and dvds but my favourites are always the sweets and ice creams! Always new and interesting products to try. Thank you for an amazing shop, I will continue to purchase all my vegan needs here knowing it is supporting the beautiful animal residents at Freedom Hill Sanctuary.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday November 20, 2013

Pros: Everything is vegan, Staff are very friendly and helpful
Saladgirl
Saladgirl

Everything amazing

5 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

Everything Vegan is the most amazing place, the staff and supper friendly and have a large knowledge on veganisum in Adelaide and are full of helpful information. the products and great and much cheaper then anywhere else in Adelaide. I'm so very thankful this store exists.

Terrisaurus
Terrisaurus

Favourite Grocers!

5 Posted on 09 / 18 / 2013

I've been going to this place since it first opened and I absolutely love it. The staff are so wonderful and always up for a chat about things and on a few occasions have brought in some of the furry friends from the Freedom Hill sanctuary which was just the best. The range of stock there is great, and they're always bringing in new stock and constantly updating on social media (Facebook and Instagram) to I know to come in straight away and check out new things. I also love that they sell cruelly-free ways of getting rid of mice, spiders etc. as I've always refused to use mouse traps. All round great store and staff!

Pros: Fantastic staff, Huge range of products, Constantly restocked

Dear Owner and Manager of Everything Vegan: