Stocks fresh organic fruits and vegetables, vitamins and supplements, body care products, grocery, gifts, and a few take-away sandwiches. more-less

First Review by SmackyTheFrog

What a find!

5 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2012

My brother and I were referred to this store when we were in the Scranton area. What a find! We spent a good hour just browsing the many unique items. Used to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, our go-to stores that we truly love, it was exciting to find different products that cater to our cruelty-free, conscious consumer lifestyles. I found gifts for my cats and myself. Loved the deli section with freshly made sandwiches. My brother about flipped when he found raw milk. We both travel to Switzerland to see our family often and raw milk is common there but VERY tough to find in the US. I love everything about this store. Only wish I lived closer to it...

Pros: Unique finds, Good value, Veggie paradise

Great store

5 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2008

There are not many health food stores in my area, so having this one around is fanastic. I love being there, Whatever i am looking for i can find it there.

Pros: Good value, friendly people, nice atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Everything Natural: