Serves meat, veg options available. Organic restaurant. Offers one vegetarian meal nightly except on Sunday. Lunches are mainly salads and wraps. Veg and gluten free choices labeled. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Taylor Newnham
Lilmamibella
Lilmamibella

Try it! you'll be happy you did

4 Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

I've seen this place a thousand times and never though to eat here till today. I had the Tempeh Reuben sandwich with a cup of veggie soup and a vegan chocolate peanut butter cupcake. So yummy! They had lots of great veg/vegan options. Will def be back!

5bluelakes
5bluelakes

Great place off the beaten path

4 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2013

you won't find this by driving by but make the effort and visit. Large portions, great food, nice staff, clean and fresh. Located in a strip mall on the edge of Greenville their food is delish. You won’t be disappointed. Please like them on Facebook and all other social sites so places like this stay in business for us!

turtleveg
turtleveg

vegan ice cream shakes!

4 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

This is one of the few restaurants that I feel good about supporting in Greenville. Vegan options are great and they seem to add more. I love the TLT sandwich and the vegan ice cream milkshake for dessert! They offer a kids menu as well. Hope they continue to add more vegan options.

lpass809
lpass809

Wonderful!

4 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2011

I go here mostly for lunch and I always get the wrap with avocado although there are other options. The owner is friendly and always happy to accommodate. They usually have at least one vegan dessert option also.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 15, 2011
Well, EO now has all-vegan Tuesday dinners from 5-9 pm and I can't wait to go. They also have homemade vegan ice cream (usually one vegan option each day). I haven't tried any yet but I intend to.

Pros: fresh, vegan Tuesday dinners!!!, vegan ice cream
Cons: limited options (but improving!)
buttersscotch
buttersscotch

Great food, friendly people

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2011

I have become a regular to Everyday Organic over the past few months and could not be more please with an organic restaurant. It is in a great location-close to where I live, and is staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people. I see the owner in there nearly every time I am there and she is always going out of her way to make sure everyone is enjoying their meal. It is nice to eat somewhere where the quality of the food and the happiness of the customers is the number one priority. I have tried a great deal of options on the menu and have not been disappointed yet! I have suggested it to many vegan and nonvegan friends and they are all becoming regulars as well. The desserts are a must, and a pie to-go is an excellent treat to take to a dinner party!

Pros: Variety, Desserts, Atmosphere
Taylor Newnham
Taylor Newnham

Best Restaurant in Greenville

4 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2011

This place is awesome. They've only been open around half a year. They use all organic ingredients and as many local as they can. The staff is friendly, they have MANY vegetarian options, and the presentation is top notch. The desserts are awesome. Everything is made fresh to order. They have incredible ratings and reviews on urbanspoon.com as well. Their also have a facebook page at facebook.com/EverydayOrganic
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 12, 2011

Pros: Taste is the Best of Greenville, Ingredients are 100% Organic, Desserts are the Best I've ever had
Cons: Sad I can't rate this place a 5, Happy cow won't allow it, Only b/c it's not 100% vegetarian

Dear Owner and Manager of Everyday Organic: