Although the store sells organic meats, it carries a good variety of vegan choices. more-less
513 St Clair Ave W
Toronto, Ontario M6C1C0
416-536-2932

First Review by cathann18
AmandaRae
AmandaRae

Lots Of Choice, Lots Of Help

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

Lately I've found prices here are cheaper than larger grocery shops for those things that you can find in both places. Those that I only find at small indie health stores are sometimes more expensive here. However, I am so thankful for Evergreen existing in this neighborhood. Most of the larger brands they have just about every flavor, etc of that brand and if they don't have (or you can't find) what you want just ask! They are always eager to help and will try their best to order something in when they don't have it.
One note: they've gotten better in the past year, but do check the expiry date before purchasing!

Pros: Cheap Finds, Good Selection, Friendly Service
Cons: Some Overpriced Items, Inventory Not Always Consistent, Tight Spaces!
dandanpay
dandanpay

Looks can be deceiving

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2009

I have lived in this area for over a year and just finally ventured in to see what they had. At first I was turned off by the natural hair re-growth neon sign in the front window, but I was shocked at how big the store is and how many different products they have. They even have a few rows of coolers at the back of the store with frozen food, some of the stuff is also at the local grocery store and the prices were around the same. I am happy to know I don't have to go far when I run out of TVP.

Pros: selection
Cons: the outside needs a make over
cathann18
cathann18
  • non-vegetarian

Best Health Food Store Ever

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2009

They have the best prices, service and stock in Toronto. If they don't have it they will order it. They are also friendly and helpful. I am very impressed with this store!

Dear Owner and Manager of Evergreen Natural Foods: