Evergreen Health Foods - We...

A chain of retail outlets based around Galway City. Has eco-friendly, fair trade, and vegan products. more-less
Westside Shopping Centre
Galway, Ireland
091-581008
Closed now

Mon-Wed 9:30am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:30am-9:00pm, Sat 9:30am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm

First Review by thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Health-Food Store, With Great Location

Posted on 07 / 24 / 2014

This was my go to place for vegan foodstuffs during my stay in Galway. It is a small health-food store conveniently located close to many of the key tourist spots, downtown. Sure many of the larger grocery stores has vegetarian options and indeed many of the restaurants, for the tight-budgeted backpacker this place was great. I got some veggie sausage and vegan cheese and stopping off at the larger grocery stores got some bread and veggies and made myself some great sandwiches that lasted for days and were very economical. I came back here often for little odds and ends that I found only in a handful of other places throughout Ireland.

Pros: Specialty Vegan Products, Location, Specialty Gluten-Free Products
Cons: Small, Some Items Rather Pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Evergreen Health Foods - Westside: