Serves meat, veg options available. Menu features Nepalese, Tibetan, and Indian food. Known for their momos, a Tibetan steamed dumpling (has a vegetarian version). Predominately meat menu with a small section for vegetarian and vegan dishes. Lunchtime buffet. Price: Moderate more-less
Buffet, Nepalese, Tibetan, Indian, Non-veg
1278 Grand Ave
St Paul, Minnesota 55105
651-696-1666

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by MNelson
mVEGanliew
mVEGanliew

Very good

4 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2012

I wish every restaurant had a menu as clear as this one. There are numerous vegan dishes, all clearly labeled as such. The food was very good.

smasheasy
smasheasy

Very nice!

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2012

I had heard the service was slow, and it was a little bit slow, but not terrible. I had a coupon "reward" from restaurant.com, and decided to try it. We got 1/2 price, and that's a great deal. Word in your ear, don't order "hot" thinking that it's going to be medium like most restaurants! My sis got hot noodles, and could not even finish them - even though she loves hot food. They're in her freezer now. Everything else (ordered medium) was really great. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Pros: Veg/Vegan options, authentic
Cons: Hot is too hot!
ToddL
ToddL

Very good

4 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2010

Everest serves a consistently good lunch buffet, and at times has one of the tastiest soups I have ever eaten. They fry vegetarian items separately from meat dishes.

Pros: Taste, Consistent
Cons: Noisy, Sometimes crowded, Meat is served

MNelson
MNelson

Excellent!

4 Posted on 08 / 11 / 2009

Amazing food, great prices and a many vegetarian options.

Pros: Good food, Good prices, Family-owned
Cons: Location, Parking

Dear Owner and Manager of Everest on Grand: