Serves meat, veg options available. Offers multiple vegetarian items which are vegan suitable (excluding dessert) and a vegetarian tasting menu. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, European, Non-veg

NewVeganNicole
NewVeganNicole

Creative and Amazing

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

This was one of the first high end restaurant I went to since becoming vegan and as Quebec isn't exactly a vegan Mecca, I didn't now what to expect. What a fantastic surprise! Because my husband wanted a tasting menu, I chose the vegetarian tasting menu for my dinner and each course was absolutely fantastic, and most were vegan. Not only that instead of relying on breads and pastas, most courses were whole food plant based. The service is some of the best I have experienced, any where in the world. It is expensive but it was 4 hours of bliss. A restaurant not to be missed.

Pros: Lots of vegetarian and many vegan option, Amazing food, Amazing service
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Europea: