Health food market with a vegetarian-friendly deli and cafe. more-less
1450 Broadway St (Wabash)
Eureka, California 95501
707-442-6325

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by eelrivershauna
Vegan_Jennifer
Vegan_Jennifer

Vegan options!

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2015

My mom and I (both vegan) were in town for a funeral, and all the rest of our family besides my sister are meat-eaters. We ate here at Eureka Natural Foods for breakfast every morning and lunch one day. They have almond milk lattes, soy milk lattes, and soy creamer for their fresh brewed coffee. We had bagels with vegan cream cheese, avocados, and tomatoes. They also do juices. There's a salad bar and a deli with vegan dishes and sandwiches. For lunch, we had sandwiches with smoked tofu and lots of veggies. The food was great and reasonably priced. We even bought a vegan chocolate cake to take away.

Pros: vegan breakfast options, inexpensive, good service
eelrivershauna
eelrivershauna

Great Value

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2010

There are not a lot of outlets here for natural foods, so Eureka Natural is my go to store here in Humboldt. They have decent selection and varieties. I am allergic to wheat and have started baking with alternative flours and other ingredients. I have only once run into an item that they didn't carry. However had I asked, I'm sure they would have special ordered it for me.

Pros: good selection, low prices/good deals, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Eureka Natural Foods: