A non-profit grocery shop with the objective to ease the consumer access to ethical products in Trondheim and surrounding area. Stocks a wide range of organic, environmentally friendly, and fairly traded products, including food, clothing, cleaning, and personal hygiene products. Most basic food products for vegans and vegetarians available. Previously on Kjopmannsgt. more-less
Fjordgata 52

Anakteros
Anakteros

Bravo Norway!

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2014

Excellent place for all people that wants to make a difference as a consumer. I myself a vegan found everything I needed. Friendly staff, that was very helpful.

Has also a very nice collection of bamboo clothes.

Spite the fact that I didn't think that Norway had these products, Etikken proved me wrong. Thank you, now I can finally eat something without even thinking.

Cheers!

StineHofstad
StineHofstad

Good selection!

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

Good selection for special Products for vegans ( cheeses, bread toppings, "sausages"

Dear Owner and Manager of Etikken: