Vegetarian cafe inside the East West Organics shop in New Lynn. Serves a selection of food and coffee. Vegan options are labeled. Kitchen closes at 2:30 for menu items, but cabinet foods are available until 4pm. Play area for children. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out

CFBCVGN
CFBCVGN

Great food and athmosphere

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2015

Had the cabinet salads and some sweet treats with an omnivore fried for lunch, we both loved all the food. Really light and spacious premises with lots of seating and interesting art on the walls. Nice to see some food plants growing outside too. The vegan cakes were really good and the salads were great value.

Pros: Really tasty food, Great space, Lots of parking!
Cons: Limited vegan menu items
Plantpower
Plantpower

Nice cafe with shopping

Posted on 10 / 18 / 2014

I only had a coffee and a sweet treat there and it was delicious. Also the shop was nice and had some good offers, so great to combine some shopping with some good food.

HelenMarieFletcher
HelenMarieFletcher

I don't trust them...

Posted on 09 / 05 / 2014

I ordered their "vegan" cake that was available the day I was there and they served it with dairy yoghurt. I Ask what it was and if it was vegan (you would think I could assume it was vegan since it came with vegan cake....) and they didn't know but said they thought it was. It took them until the person I was with had finished their meal and coffee before they came back to tell me it was not vegan. After that I didn't trust the cake either!!

Pros: Cake looked nice
Cons: Slow service, Limited vegan options , Lack of product knowledge

psiphi75
psiphi75

Nice Atmosphere, good food

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

We have been here twice. The first time they bungled almost every aspect of our order. Although the staff are friendly. There is a small play area for kids. There are some vegan options (had to ask) and the food is good, but not excellent.

Pros: Good food
Cons: limited vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Ethos Cafe: