My boyfriend loves Ethiopian food, so we've been hitting a bunch of these restaurants up recently. We recently dined at EDII and like its sister location, it did not disappoint. They have a pretty extensive vegetarian menu, and as I recall, all of those vegetarian items are actually vegan. I opted for the veggie platter so that I could try a number of items. I noticed that I liked most of the vegetable based items rather than the lentil based items, which I think is entirely personal preference, as my bf preferred the opposite. If you're in the mood to try a different cuisine, I say give ED or EDII a shot, the food is unique and will not disappoint.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Ethiopian Diamond II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 282 times since Jan 2013.