Serves meat, veg options available. Ethiopian food with a large selection of vegan entrees. Clearly marked that "all vegetarian dishes are cooked in vegetable oil and contain no eggs, butter, milk or honey." Sunday buffet at this location. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ethiopian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
7537 N Clark St
Chicago, Illinois 60626
773-764-2200

Open Sun-Thur 11am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11:30pm.

First Review by SynthVegan

Ethiopian Diamond II

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

My boyfriend loves Ethiopian food, so we've been hitting a bunch of these restaurants up recently. We recently dined at EDII and like its sister location, it did not disappoint. They have a pretty extensive vegetarian menu, and as I recall, all of those vegetarian items are actually vegan. I opted for the veggie platter so that I could try a number of items. I noticed that I liked most of the vegetable based items rather than the lentil based items, which I think is entirely personal preference, as my bf preferred the opposite. If you're in the mood to try a different cuisine, I say give ED or EDII a shot, the food is unique and will not disappoint.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ethiopian Diamond II: