Eternal Abundance

Vegan organic restaurant located inside the Eternal Abundance market. Offers whole food meals and sweets including soups, grain bowls, fresh juices and smoothies, salads, raw food dishes (most of which are wheat-free), cakes and cookies. Under current ownership since Oct 2010 with an expanded menu and cozy cafe area. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Western, Canadian, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by abrigham
JoeVeg
JoeVeg

Simply Amazing!

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2013

This is an excellent cafe & produce market that offers amazing vegan raw food and smoothies. The staff is super awesome and very friendly. One of my favourite Vancouver places to chill and eat amazing food. If you on the drive definitely check it out. I promise you won't be disappointed!

DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

It's all good

5 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I've tried almost everything from the raw menu now and love it all! My favorite might be the Zughetti. The crackers and dip are also pretty fantastic. Don't forget to try the raw apple crumble!

I honestly believe whether you eat raw or not you'll love it too. My mom was hesitant to try it and ended up really liking it.

Pros: beautiful presentation, delicious, friendly staff
saveur
saveur

Hit or Miss...

3 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2012

I liked this resto but not all the meals were fantastic. I had the green soup of the day which was pretty lackluster but cooked and warm. I didn't know the small soup was going to be so big because otherwise I wouldn't have also ordered the mushroom burger. The burger was nice, not the best I've had, but the toppings were abundant and tasty. I liked the sauce. The raw bun was not that flavourful. I sampled my friends' dishes: the cooked mushroom quinoa bowl was pretty lackluster but still filled with veggies. The spicy mexican wrap was not up my alley, either, although I usually don't like nut pates. The raw cheesecake was really good though. I also liked that they had a mini grocery store with lots of fresh, organic produce for reasonable prices.

mcgyver68
mcgyver68

Ditto on the Kale Caesar

5 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2012

Kim Ward sold me on the Kale salad. Sometimes when a place just focuses on a few things they achieve a certain level of excellence. The kale salad is only about 1/2 kale, the other half is Romaine, which is just a perfect balance. The dressing is also quite good. The salad was topped with probably torula yeast and some raw sunflower seeds. That and a couple refills of Kangen water and I was set for the rest of the day. This is one of those places too, where you can just tell the folks running it are passionate about what thyey do. In that regard it almost reminded me of Gorilla Food from a couple months ago.

Pros: Kale Salad, Made to order, Nice folks
Cons: so-so parking, limited menu
kimward8
kimward8

Amazing Kale Salad

4 Posted on 11 / 12 / 2011

Their vegan raw kale caesar salad is so good. That's the only thing I've had there, but I would go back just for that.

stawamas
stawamas

Rooted Cafe

4 Posted on 02 / 09 / 2011

Wonderful, smiling, friendly, courteous staff. Delicious organic vegan menu. Fresh home made soups and chili. Great raw entrees and dessert options. Yummy smoothies.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Free parking
Cons: Can be a bit slow if they're busy, Sometimes the soup isn't hot
abrigham
abrigham

awesome food, great atmosphere, really nice folks

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2011

I've been going to this place for a year or two now for both the cafe and the organic produce market (Eternal Abundance is the market). I love this place so have to write a stellar first review to encourage others to go there.

The cafe is the only one on the Drive serving all organic, all vegan fare. On top of this, the staff are working hard to build a community and are becoming like friends to me. They also host a variety of events, including movie nights with conscious/healthy-living topics, monthly reggae nights, guest speakers, etc.

The cafe has a wide assortment of dishes, all of which are wholefoods, most are wheat-free, and some are raw! There are at least two soups, hearty chili, cornbread, a grain bowl with steamed veggies, and buckwheat pancakes. The raw menu includes a fabulous veggie burger, spicy Mexican wrap, falafel, nori rolls, zughetti, an awesome kale caesar salad, chocolate truffles, crackers, carrot cake...it keeps growing! There are also cookies, crumbles, pies, etc., as well as smoothies and fresh juice.

This place is the Drive's best kept organic vegan secret!

Pros: organic, friendly, top-quality
Cons: not many people know about it!
Guest
Guest

Rawkin' Review

5 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2007

My raw world opened up! I went to Eternal Abundance, an organic grocer with The Truffle Cafe at the back, featuring some wonderful raw dishes. I'd heard of it, but this was my first experience there. Not only was the produce excellent and far, far cheaper than where I've been shopping, but...

...their zucghetti was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten!

Pros: excellent produce, most excellent prices, delicious raw foods

Dear Owner and Manager of Eternal Abundance: