Serves meat, veg options available. Bagel and sandwich restaurant. Offers around 7 tofu cream cheese. Its other outlet at 359 1st Ave shut in early-2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

SusanB
SusanB

Deserves 5 stars

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2015

Just had amazing bagels with wonderful tofu cream cheese. Overwhelming choices. Line up out the doors.

Cons: Very reasonable
vegetariangirl
vegetariangirl

great cheap bagels!

Posted on 11 / 24 / 2012

Chewy, flavourful bagels for a dollar each! Good tofu cream cheese in a few flavours too

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Ess-A-Bagel

Posted on 09 / 11 / 2011

I've never had a bagel so amazing in my life! And to top it off, Ess-A-Bagel has 8 tofu cream options for either vegans or the lactose intolerant. The line can get long here, but trust me, you will be happy you waited! The bagels are dense and chewy and the flavorings are amazing. The vegetable tofu cream cheese was very tasty and complemented my everything bagel well. Had I found out about this place earlier during my trip, I would have demanded to eat here twice a day, it's that good. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Ess-A-Bagel!

Dear Owner and Manager of Ess a Bagel: