Ess a Bagel

Serves meat, veg options available. Bagels and sandwiches restaurant. Offers around 7 tofu cream cheese. Has another location on 3rd Ave, NYC. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Ess-A-Bagel

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2011

I've never had a bagel so amazing in my life! And to top it off, Ess-A-Bagel has 8 tofu cream options for either vegans or the lactose intolerant. The line can get long here, but trust me, you will be happy you waited! The bagels are dense and chewy and the flavorings are amazing. The vegetable tofu cream cheese was very tasty and complemented my everything bagel well. Had I found out about this place earlier during my trip, I would have demanded to eat here twice a day, it's that good. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Ess-A-Bagel!

Dear Owner and Manager of Ess a Bagel: