Serves meat, veg options available. Traditional Thai food for modern lifestyles. Dishes can be made vegan with either tofu or mixed vegetables, made to order. Spice level is customizable, but tends to run hot. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

veggiesim
veggiesim

Absolutely wonderful

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2013

Fast service and very tasty food. I love that they have seasonal specials and a varied menu year round. The only thing I have to do is ask for no egg to make most meals vegan. We have been several times and not once has anything been wrong! I love that you can customize spice levels. I like it hot and my husband likes it really hot! I love that tofu or vegetable is an option for most meals, so I can get protein with my meal.

Pros: Fast food, Great service, Fresh vegetables
Cons: Tea for 2 is in same size pot as for 1

Dear Owner and Manager of Erb Thai: