CLOSED: Epif Cafe Vegetariano

Vegetarian cafe. English spoken. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Chilean, International, Beer/Wine
Calle Dr. Grossi 268, Cerro Alegre, Valparaí­so (Almirante Montt)
Valparaiso, Chile
+56-32-2595630

Open Tue-Thur from 7pm, Fri-Sat from 8pm.

First Review by kimmykokonut
SoledadMoretti
SoledadMoretti

Fantastic

5 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2011

I'm so glad I found Epif!
It's the best veg place in Valparaiso/Viña area.
Located in hip Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso (it may be quite hard to find, but it's worth it, ask directions)
Delicious, tasty food.
I recommend the vegan burger and tacos.
You can stay or take out.

Pros: taste, good service, nice place
Cons: only opens at night
watercracker
watercracker

Gourmet, beautifully presented and delicious food!

5 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2010

My partner and I were so glad to find Epif - after trying a few not-so-great vegetarian restaurants around Valpairso, we were so glad to find this place. They lay out their menu and star what is vegan, which was very helpful for us, and meals without cheese actually cost less than with! It was wonderful finding a restaurant that not only knew what vegan was, but had many dishes we could eat. The waitresses were very knowledgeable about their wine, and they have many organic wines in their list. The food was delicious, I especially recommend the peanut sauce and charred vegetables dish. We ended up going every day over three days, we couldn't get enough! Their cocktails taste wonderful as well.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice atmosphere, Friendly staff
Cons: Not open for lunch
kimmykokonut
kimmykokonut

Best meal so far in all of Chile

5 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2008

This place has got it all. Efficient and friendly service, chill atmosphere, organic wines, delicious food. We had the burrito (yummy and spicey) and the peanut sauce dish with tofu and veggies. The chocolate brownie dessert was good, not amazing. Would return again and again.

Pros: delicious
Cons: smokers

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Epif Cafe Vegetariano: