Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegetarian entrees, pasta and polenta, and vegan soups. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
3a Avenida Norte, Unit 11
Antigua, Guatemala
+502-78325545

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ritalin
Ritalin
Ritalin

Lovely dining.

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2015

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at this slightly more fancy restaurant. Lovely atmosphere with indoor and outdoor tables available. Outdoors looks out onto mayan ruins and lush forest. I ordered the polenta gnocchi (which is usually made with butter and has parmesan but these were removed) - this was really delicious. My husband ordered the vege pasta and this was nothing special, tasty but a run of the mill pasta. There were a couple of more vege/could be turned vegan options available. There was also 2 vegan sorbet desserts (but we were too full to try them!). The owner was an amazing host making sure we were comfortable and looked after. He is originally from Hawaii but has been in Antigua for many years. He offered wonderful advice on travels in and around Guatemala. The price was in the more expensive range. I would recommend this place if you feel like going somewhere a little bit classier than the usual restaurants.
Updated from previous review on Thursday September 03, 2015

Pros: Very friendly owner, Accommodating staff, Delicatessen attached
Cons: Waiter non english speaking, Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Epicure: