Serves meat, veg options available. Tapas, wine and drinks place. Could request to omit cheese on the vegetarian items. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Western, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
191 Jefferson St
Lexington, Kentucky 40508
859-687-0346

Open Mon 4-10pm, Tue-Sat 4pm-12am.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by enotecalex
Allanriv
Allanriv

Yes Enoteca serves vegans!

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

We have been to Enoteca several times and our family of three vegans is always satisfied. Let your server know your needs vegan or veg and this tapas wine bar will have several options. We like the gazpacho and the French lentils with roasted almonds (vegans hold the blue cheese). We see that Seth (the owner with his wife Rene) has written his own review and we can vouch for its accuracy -- and it says a lot that he wrote to the Happy Cow community.

Pros: Veg and vegan options, Skilled chef, Friendly & classy atmosphere
enotecalex
enotecalex

Lots of veg options

4 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2014

First, I am Seth Brewer and my wife and I own Enoteca- this "review" is actually just info for you, hopefully a future guest!
Enoteca is primarily a wine bar (with a full bar and wide selection of bourbons and craft beers), and our food menu consists of tapas, a Spanish version of small plates. The menu consists of veg and meat items, and many of the veg items are vegan also or can be by holding cheese. The menu changes seasonally but at the moment (in January) our veg options are (v for vegan or veganable):
-house roasted marcona almonds (v)
-house marinated olives (v)
-"KGB" soup- kale, garbanzo beans, butternut squash, and other veggies (v)
-salad of assorted leafy greens w/ vinaigrette (v)
-French lentils with dill, red onion, roasted tomatoes and Danish blue cheese (v)
-roasted brussel sprouts in manchego cheese sauce (v)
-beet and quinoa salad with spinach, walnuts, sorghum dressing, Danish blue cheese (v)
-patatas bravas- roasted Yukon gold potatoes tossed in garlic and olive oil (v)
-cheese plate with choice of five cheeses

I created our listing on HappyCow because a vegan customer told me I should, so here we are! Come see us!

This form is prompting me for a rank, as if I was a customer- I am giving us a four since we are not entirely vegetarian.

Pros: Ambiance, Wine list, Portion sizes
Cons: Not all vegetarian, Small, so crowded on weekends, Parking- on the street or in Enoteca's lot

Dear Owner and Manager of Enoteca: