Small organic vegetarian cafe with vegan, and raw options. Serves vegan breakfasts, soups, entrees, salads and desserts. Drinks include herbal teas, coffee, fresh juice and smoothies. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Raw, Juice bar
467A Brighton Rd, Brighton
Adelaide, South Australia 5048

Open Tue-Wed 9:30am-4pm, Thur-Fri 9:30am-6pm, Sat 9:30am-2pm, closed Sun-Mon.

• Cash only

First Review by ConquerYourPCOS

Great little cafe

5 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

I have been here a couple of times and both times have found the food amazing, coffees are great and juices extremely enjoyable. Staff are always friendly and very helpful.

not bad

3 Posted on 03 / 15 / 2014

I've come here a few times when they first opened but I haven't been back since. The food was nice but the service is extremely slow and sometimes rude. They once messed up my order and got grumpy at me, which was after I had waited almost 30 minutes for a simple fury it salad and juice.

Pros: nice food
Cons: slow, poor customer service

Awesome Rawsome!

5 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2014

So pleased to see this place crop up in my neck of the woods. Heard about it from a colleague who knew it would be up my alley. She was so right - I think we've visited at least weekly ever since.

They serve the best coffee ever and you can sweeten it with coconut palm sugar rather than processed prepackaged refined rubbish. They have super smoothies, very tasty and nutritious wraps and salad and some excellent raw dessert treats. My kids love the spelt pancakes and accouterments on the breakfast menu (which is served all day....yay!). All this with friendly and knowledgable staff and a relaxed environment (even has a lounge area / library and some drawing materials for the kids).

Support them. Visit them and be inspired by their food and ideas.

Pros: healthy, tasty, kid friendly
Cons: cash only (I think still), can be slow as cook from scratch

Food made with love!

5 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

I love this place, everything I have tried tastes delicious, fresh and healthy, My favourites are the Thai Tofu burger and the vegan Lasagne, finished with a liver cleansing juice. Yum! Not to forget the lovely owners who are warm and welcoming. My go to place!

Pros: Excellent Food, Lovely staff, Great value

Great, unassuming cafe. Lovely fresh food!

5 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

This lovely little cafe has food created lovingly by the hands of the owners, using only organic produce. Locally sourced. So nice to go to a cafe and not have to worry about having a vegetarian choice - it's ALL vegetarian, with vegan, raw and gluten free too.

Super yummy mint biscuits and wholesome, filling, fresh soup.

I recommend it!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly owners, passionate about health, Quiet

Dear Owner and Manager of Enliven Cafe: