Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant...

This is the 3rd Enjoy Vegetarian Chinese restaurant location. Offers an extensive menu. No garlic or onion used. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buddhist, Take-out
5344 Geary (18th St, in Richmond)
San Francisco, California 94121
415-668-5344

Open Mon-Sun 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Chia
grantxvx
grantxvx

Cuddlefish!!!

3 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

I got a nice meal here, pretty standard vegan Chinese fare, but I'm here to talk about one thing. They have vegan cuddlefish on the menu. It was pretty gross, but I was thoroughly pleased to mark that one off of the list of vegan mock-meats to try. Vegan Cuddlefish, Kyle!

Chia
Chia

Tasty Lunch - all vegan

4 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and was pleased to find their food both at the San Francisco World Veg Fest, October 2012. Here's my Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant review.

I can only write about the food and not the restaurant atmosphere since I only got to try their food at the Veg Festival. The owner and her family managed the booth and served meals at $10 for a combo platter: rice + choice of 3 dishes. Plus you could pay extra for fried spring roll, fried curry potato triangles, and fried sesame balls.

I got brown rice with steamed dumplings (yummy), a soft tofu squares with peas and corn dish (tasty), and sauteed long beans (good). Overall the food was tasty, and the family was friendly. I would definitely eat at any of their restaurants in SF (there are currently 3) when in the mood for Chinese food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant - Richmond: