CLOSED: Enjoy Vegetarian Re...

This is the 3rd Enjoy Vegetarian Chinese restaurant location. Offers an extensive menu. No garlic or onion used. SEPT 2015 THIS OUTLET SHUT CONFIRMED BY ITS WEB INFO. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Buddhist
5344 Geary (18th St, in Richmond)
San Francisco, California 94121

Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Chia

Great Place

Posted on 11 / 14 / 2014

Low key Asian place with good prices and nice long menu. Food was delivered out fast and tasted delicious. Prices good.

Pros: Good Food, Long Menu, Fast Service

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2014

I got a nice meal here, pretty standard vegan Chinese fare, but I'm here to talk about one thing. They have vegan cuddlefish on the menu. It was pretty gross, but I was thoroughly pleased to mark that one off of the list of vegan mock-meats to try. Vegan Cuddlefish, Kyle!

Tasty Lunch - all vegan

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and was pleased to find their food both at the San Francisco World Veg Fest, October 2012. Here's my Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant review.

I can only write about the food and not the restaurant atmosphere since I only got to try their food at the Veg Festival. The owner and her family managed the booth and served meals at $10 for a combo platter: rice + choice of 3 dishes. Plus you could pay extra for fried spring roll, fried curry potato triangles, and fried sesame balls.

I got brown rice with steamed dumplings (yummy), a soft tofu squares with peas and corn dish (tasty), and sauteed long beans (good). Overall the food was tasty, and the family was friendly. I would definitely eat at any of their restaurants in SF (there are currently 3) when in the mood for Chinese food.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Enjoy Vegetarian Restaurant - Richmond: