Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a limited number of dishes, but does have vegan choices which are clearly marked. Staff is knowledgeable about vegan diet. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Ethiopian, Eritrean, African, Non-veg

First Review by AnantSahai
thegreatlisa77
thegreatlisa77

Fantastic Food

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

If the app would let me, I'd give this place five stars. There are a few clearly marked vegan dishes on the menu and the staff is very helpful with food choices.
I could eat here every week and never tire of the food. This is a must go place if you are anywhere near the area.

Pros: Food is delicious, Friendly staff, Amazing vegan options
Cons: No cons - this place is perfect!
AnantSahai
AnantSahai

Good veggie combo --- hours listed here are wrong

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

I went here at 9PM on a Monday and it was open. They said till 11pm. (Yelp claims 2am so it is wrong in a different way.) So this is not a lunch-only place as the current Happy Cow listing seems to suggest. The staff is very friendly and the place is attractive.

They have about 4 veggie choices (one chickpea stew-like dish, two with mock meats, and one veggie combo with collards, cabbage, two kinds of lentils, and some salad). I had the veggie combo and it was served in the Ethiopian restaurant style on top of Injera bread with cut rolls of Injera on the side as well. The portions were huge --- I could eat about half of my plate and packed the rest to eat the next day.

Pros: tasty veggie choices, friendly staff, huge portions
Cons: prices reasonable but not cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Enjera: