A vegetarian restaurant that is part of a hotel. Its motto is "veggie veggie healthy." It has a separate kitchen from the other restaurants in the hotel. Fine dining setting. Price: Expensive more-less
Indian, Mexican, Continental

First Review by Stevie
silentboo
silentboo

Lovely, great value food.

5 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2010

Although I read articles saying this restaurant served international food it was Pure Indian Veg all the way. The menu is vast and I didn't recognise many of the dishes on it. Fortunately the staff were helpful. I ordered far too much food for myself and every single dish was great. One of the best curries I've eaten and when converted the bill came to a little over £6!

Pros: Good Value, Huge Selection, Great Food
Stevie
Stevie

Emgee's, Bangalore

4 Posted on 12 / 12 / 2009

Located very centrally half way along M G Road, this place is open rom morning right through to the evening with no stops in between. As well as Indian the menu also offered a range of Chinese dishes.

I've been twice and each time a soup, main course and fruit juice was 210 rupees.

For vegan veggies, eggs are considered non vegetarian in Bangalore so nothing to worry about there in this place. It took a little bit of doing to get through to the waitor about food made without ghee, without milk, without butter etc but I seemed to get there in the end.

Food was tasty especially the Tom Yam soup.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Central, Inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Emgee's: