Little herb store selling tea and herbal remedies, liquid vitamins, and a few other natural personal care products like shampoo. The owner, Ema, embraces both modern and folk medicinal approaches and can assist with health questions. more-less
695 E Main St (Fir St, downtown)
Ventura, California 93001

Chia
Chia

Tiny little shop

Posted on 02 / 06 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Ema's Herbs review.

Came in during the daytime when the owner was already assisting with other people. We browsed around to see what was being offered. A young woman told us that Ema is trained and can diagnose people by doing reflexology on the feet, after which you would be required to buy 2 pouches/bag of herbal teas as part of your session and treatment. Each bag of herbal tea (several servings) costs $20+.

This is primarily a herbal tea formula shop, housed in 2-story house on the corner of Main and Fir St, in a walking & shopping part of downtown Ventura. Upstairs is a hair salon.

emasherbs
emasherbs

mary

Posted on 09 / 04 / 2011

Out of all cleanse I tried (tried several before found this), Ema's Colon Cleanse
tea is the one I am staying with - effective and above all easy to take, very
tasty and no after-taste which for me is a major turn of with powders and
capsules.S

Pros: great herbal teas, the best liquid vitamins, informative

Dear Owner and Manager of Ema's Herbs: