Vegan bistro in old town Conyers. Sharing a space with E'Lure Spa and Salon. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American

Ames
Ames

Great Food

5 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2014

I've been looking for great vegan food...found it! E'Lure has you covered!

Tunasam
Tunasam

Disappointed

2 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2014

Was very excited to see Conyers actually had a veg option, but do yourself a favor and just cook at home. The food was average, but the service was atrocious. There were 4 of us, and each of our meals came out one at a time. A middle school aged boy served us and didn't know what the heck was going on (as middle schoolers often don't. Clearly the son of the owner.) French toast was burnt and they only had end pieces, which was not mentioned. My hummus appetizer came after my meal, still before everyone else got their food. We had to ask for silverwear, napkins, and water refills too. Mind you, we were the only people in the bistro. My long time vegan friend also questioned whether the grits had cheese in them, but did not inquire. I was polite and told them that the food was good, but was unimpressed with the pace of meal/service. The owner suggested that we call ahead next time, for their kitchen was small. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that I have worked as a server/bartender for over 4 years and am not one to complain unless it is well warranted. 2 of the others I was with had also been servers, and were mind blown by the way the place was ran. I promise that this place won't be open for longer than 6 months. Needless to say, we will not be back.

Pros: Location
Cons: Service
calamaestra
calamaestra

Yum!

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

We really loved this place and we will return. The food was delicious and made to order. I have not had French toast since I became a vegan. The staff was lovely and helpful.

*GPS will get you lost. It's across the street from the Dinky Engine stationary train car. I posted a picture.

tyjones
tyjones

Good food just around the bend

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

I enjoyed my time at E'lure Bistro. The food was good and there was personalized service that left me satisfied. I am happy to have a healthy option here in town. I will be returning for more.

Dear Owner and Manager of E'lure Bistro: