Serves meat, veg options available. Chain restaurant with a predominately meat menu that also includes 2 veggie burgers (garden burger and boca burger), a veg sandwich, pasta, salads that can be made by omitting meat. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

jazzerkel
jazzerkel

Veg Friendly and Kid Friendly

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2009

My son and I were visiting Pocatello and Elmer's was a great choice for us. I had a garden burger and he had pancakes and the server was very friendly and accomodating and willing to make subsitutions- i.e. subbing applesauce for my son instead of bacon w/ the pancakes. Also very accomodating when I asked for no cheese or mayo. Everything was delish and they had a fun coloring contest that my son enjoyed. Very friendly staff- would def. go back!

Pros: veg options, friendly staff, accomodating

Dear Owner and Manager of Elmer's: