Ellishadder Art Cafe

Small veggie cafe on the Trotternish peninsula of Skye close to the Old Man of Storr. Offers light lunches, always vegan options available including cake and soy milk. Uses eggs from its pet chickens. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Scottish, British

First Review by Tara HD
Tara HD
Tara HD

An absolutely lovely place

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

I stumbled upon this cafe by chance, not knowing if they would have anything for vegans at all. I just thought it's a nice little cafe in a beautiful setting. So it was an extremely positive surprise when I found that they have soya milk, a vegan cake and vegan mains too (actually it doesn't say anywhere in the menu or on the website that it's vegetarian but as far as I remember it actually is). I had the hot choclate and vegan cake and was very happy. The whole atmosphere is just lovely.

Pros: location & atmosphere, very nice owner, vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Ellishadder Art Cafe: