Ellishadder Art Cafe

Open seasonally, must check ahead. Small veggie cafe on the Trotternish peninsula of Skye in the town of Culnacnoc. Offers light lunches, always vegan options available including cake and soy milk. Uses eggs from its pet chickens. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, British, Scottish
Ellishadder, Culnacnoc
Isle Of Skye, Scotland IV51 9JE

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Tara HD
Tara HD
Tara HD

An absolutely lovely place

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2012

I stumbled upon this cafe by chance, not knowing if they would have anything for vegans at all. I just thought it's a nice little cafe in a beautiful setting. So it was an extremely positive surprise when I found that they have soya milk, a vegan cake and vegan mains too (actually it doesn't say anywhere in the menu or on the website that it's vegetarian but as far as I remember it actually is). I had the hot choclate and vegan cake and was very happy. The whole atmosphere is just lovely.

Pros: location & atmosphere, very nice owner, vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Ellishadder Art Cafe: