CLOSED: Elevation Burger

Serves meat, veg options available. U.S. chain restaurant. Has a vegan burger which is cooked separately. Served on a bun or as a lettuce wrap. Fries cooked in olive oil. July 2013 Reported closed to HappyCow. Confirmed. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Take-out, Fast food, Non-veg

Jess McNeill
Jess McNeill

Woohoo vegan burgers!!!

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

The veggie burger #2 is vegan, and delicious to boot! (Veggie burger #1 has cheese and my sister said its good, and the beef patties are organic) You can get it on a bun or wrapped in lettuce. I love the caramelized onions and mushrooms on top! The fries are just average and they do not have BBQ sauce so those bummed me out a little but wouldn't stop me from returning. They have lots of buy one-get one specials (college students, teachers, etc) and my vegan baby loves the food so we are sold and will be back!

Pros: Outside seating, Baby high chairs, Ordering online
Cons: No BBQ sauce, Only one vegan option

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Elevation Burger: