A large selection of fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, and lots of packaged health foods. Also has a space for alternative medicine practitioners (meditation, reiki etc). Also books. They don't really stock supplements/vitamins - not their focus I guess.Pros: Large selection, Books
Shopped here in April 2011. They have two locations and this is their newest. I found nothing particularly special about it ...just another health food store offering the same old basic selections. But if you're close by, drop in...
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has El Vergel - Lopez de Hoyos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 481 times since Jan 2013.