El Vergel - Paseo de la Flo...

Mid sized health food store with a vegetarian restaurant below it. Sells a wide range of organic products. more-less
Paseo de la Florida, 53

gerdu
gerdu

Good organic store

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2015

El Vergel is one of the best health stores I found in Madrid. They offer a large varierty of vegan food, for example vegan drinks, tofu and superfoods. Also they have vegan cleaning things. Fruits and vegetables are very expensive (compared to Fruterías) but they have a discount of 20% every tuesday I think.

Pros: intern. products (Tofu, sandwich sprea), one of the best in Madrid
Cons: expensive
MartaAnemyah
MartaAnemyah

DECEPCIÓN...

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Se trataba de mi restaurante favorito, pero por culpa del servicio han hecho que no vuelva a ir nunca más, aunque me duela en el alma...
Camareros desagradables, incluso mal educados.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday May 27, 2014

Cons: Mal servicio
mininanina
mininanina

poor

Posted on 11 / 17 / 2012

The service of "el vergel" was ominous. Were slow to respond and the waiters were rude. The only option was a vegan "risotto" without cheese. we found that it was a kind of supermarket frozen rice. They served us very little of that poor rice. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Pros: good area
Cons: bad food

veggie wedgie
veggie wedgie

Great for organic grocery

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2012

When I found this organic shop I was surprised by how many products it offers-especially fruit and veggies, since all the other health food stores I have been in Madrid tend to mostly sell packed products! This place is fully stocked.

Pros: fully stocked , fresh fruit, large sections of asian
Cons: expensive
chrdold
chrdold

no fridge, open till 12, good variety

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I always bought my food here as it seems to be the closest (and only?) shop in the east that has organic fruit & vegetables. I lived at Batan and couldn't find a nearer place. You get everything you need there, especially fruit and vegetables seemed really cheap to me. But maybe it would be good to cool them at least a little in the summer heat of Madrid.

Pros: variety, prices, opening hours
Cons: no fridge
Nathan
Nathan

Nice sized shop with good selection

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2011

Shopped here in April 2011. They pretty much have everything you'd need, including a restaurant downstairs. The only downfall was that they didn't keep any of their produce in the fridge which meant most of the greens looked pretty sad; apples soft etc. Good location with nice long hours

Pros: Long hours, Plenty of choice
Cons: Sad looking produce

Dear Owner and Manager of El Vergel - Paseo de la Florida: