El Vegetariano Consciente

Vegetarian buffet restaurant offers a wide range of dishes including mock meats as well salads. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Salad bar, Panmanian, Latin American
Calle 47, Ave 5B Sur, Marbella
Panama City, Panama

Mon-Fri 6:00am-9:00pm

First Review by fletchiekins
maynard7
maynard7

Good food, but seemed expensive to me

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2015

The food was very good here but the price is higher than what I would pay for a similar meal in the United States. Like the other vegetarian restaurants in Panama City the food is presented in a buffet format. They have some combos listed on a menu but the prices seemed high so I just ordered a plate with three items. My total came to 9 dollars and I only had a free glass of water to drink. While I believe the food was better than the other choices in town the prices are just too high for this type of food and that probably explains why the restaurant was empty at lunch time when I was there. The restaurant is difficult to find because of the lack of street addresses in Panama City. The fact that the map on their Facebook page points to a location that is about a mile away doesn't help matters. I am sending the map coordinates to Happy Cow so that hopefully the map on happy cow will be accurate compared to their own map on their Facebook page. Once was enough for me but if you are in this part of town feel free to give it a try.

Pros: tasty
Cons: expensive
fletchiekins
fletchiekins

Good vegetarian buffett

Posted on 03 / 11 / 2013

I was staying at a hostel a couple of doors down from this restaurant so I thought I would check it out. The buffett style serving was inexpensive and enjoyable. Mock meat is a favourite of mine and this is available here too. Well worth a visit.

Dear Owner and Manager of El Vegetariano Consciente: