Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegetarian menu section with some vegan items or can be made vegan. Try the vegetable fajitas with no cheese on beans. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

sophiskippy
sophiskippy

Not so good

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2013

I recently went to El Rodeo in Hanover with a friend. This was my first trip to the Hanover location, but I frequently visit the Harrisburg location. What a difference--in a bad way! I got my regular--the veggie fajitas without cheese and sour cream. My experience was very similar to the bad review someone has listed under Harrisburg's. 2/3 of my plate was rice and beans. Although the rice was good, the beans and veggies were not nearly as good as Harrisburg. And, it was served without lettuce, tomato, or guacamole (as it is supposed to be). I might have left my waitress know this if I had seen her. We were there for a late lunch and there were only a few tables occupied, but despite this she made herself scarce. She didn't bother to return until we had finished our food. And until she finally got around to bringing our check we had been there for well over an hour--at least a half hour after we had finished eating. Some of the worst service I've had in a restaurant ever. I will not return to this location.

Pros: Umm...??
Cons: Terrible service. The worst, really., Food not very good.

Dear Owner and Manager of El Rodeo: