El Retamo

jpu
jpu

Not very good

2 Posted on 03 / 25 / 2010

only went here once because the lasagna I bought was burnt and the salad was going off. Not sure if it was just a bad day.

Aliciaabq
Aliciaabq

Great little veggie place for a quick bite

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2008

I stopped by for lunch today and yesterday, and loved this place because you can get as little or as much as you want and pay by weight. I got a little piece of 5 different things and it was only $2, and I found everything very tasty. Yesterday I just got a snack (a small piece of carrot-veggie cassarole) and it was only about 60 cents! No food for dinner, only for lunch, between noon and 3:00. No place to sit there, but great for grabbing something to eat on the way--they'll give you a plate and silverware, and they're very nice.

camila
camila

Very good/muy bueno!!

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2008

It's one of the few good places in Argentina to eat vegetarian food. Althought, as many things in Mendoza, they put cheese and tomatoes to everything. I think, that any thing can be much better with cheese and tomatoes, but they exagerate!! hehehe. Anyway, it's good food to take out. Specially eggplants!

Pros: fast and cheap, near downtown, excellent food.
Cons: only to take out

Dear Owner and Manager of El Retamo: