El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu offers vegetarian options (less vegan); an oasis in the sea of meat that is Pigeon Forge, Seviervilla TN. Previously named Monterrey Mexican Food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
560 Winfield Dunn Pkwy
Sevierville, Tennessee 37876

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Mainer

Great food and service!

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

My family eats here at least twice a month. The food has always been great and the servers are always really friendly. When I first started eating here I was not a vegetarian but was always impressed at the selection for those who are. I will continue to eat here just as often now that I have cut out meat because the food is simply great!

Pros: great food, great service, wide vegetarian selection

this restaurant is now El Paso

Posted on 03 / 25 / 2011

My vegan husband and I ate here yesterday. It changed hands a couple of years ago, and is now El Paso. He enjoyed the vegetarian fajitas. My vegetarian quesadillas were below average. Vegans and vegetarians shold be aware that several dishes on the Vegetarian part of the menu include rice, but the rice is NOT vegetarian.

Pros: good value, fun decor

Dear Owner and Manager of El Paso Mexican Restaurant: