Please send HappyCow some details! Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly

First Review by kympatterson

Not good for vegans

2 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

This restaurant has very few vegan options-they use cheese on everything! Also, the few dishes I tried were bland. Won't be going there again.

Pros: Friendly staff, fresh ingredients
Cons: few vegan options, expensive (small portions), crowded

not so good paella

2 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

Although I couldn't wait to go eat in this restaurant, I left it a little disappointed. The paella was looking beautiful, but lacking a lot of flavor.

El Naturista

5 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2010

Nice place in the evening, but really crowded at lunch, really crowded. Felipi was very helpful. There is a menu in English, but practice your Spanish anyways. The nachoes are vegan and amazing. A must have!!

Pros: Friendly, Inexpensive

very central, but also very busy...

3 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2008

Well you're going to have a hard time as a veggie in chile. So this place won't be to your satisfaction, but it's still the easiest veggie food in Santiago. I actually think the second review on this place is written by me short after i went there, but the happy cow wasn`t this professionell with your own profile an stuff...

Pros: very central, fast
Cons: not cheap, staff is slow, not to many choices in food

Looked at menu

3 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2008

This place doesn't have a daily lunch special and I just looked at their menu and wasn't impressed. Salads and pastas, very little protein on the menu. I chose not to go in. Hop on the metro and visit el huerto.

Average food and service

2 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2007

This restuarant lacked atmosphere. I only visited once, as I found much better vege options in Santaigo, but the food I had was bland. The service was also fairly average and it was like eating in a basic cafeteria. However, I could recommend the fruit salad for those after a light meal downtown.

Pros: Central
Cons: Bland food, Average service, Little atmopshere

Dear Owner and Manager of El Naturista: