Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican fast food with a drive-thru. Could get a quick veggie meal or even a vegan burrito (specify no cheese, sour cream). No lard used to cook beans. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by RachelLouise
moreveggiesplz
moreveggiesplz

Burritos!

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2013

Great drive-thru fast food. Although this place isn't meat or dairy free, they do serve up some pretty mean vegan burritos in a hurry. Both their black been and tempeh burritos are delicious. The little containers of red and green salsa that comes with takes it to the next level for me. However, word to the wise, check your burrito before chomping it down. I have on one occasion gotten a burrito with sour cream and cheese in it after ordering it dairy free. But hey, accidents happen.

RachelLouise
RachelLouise

Tasty, but make sure to order enough food

3 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2008

I ordered a tempeh burrito and really liked it, but it's small for the price (especially since it was non-dairy). Next time I'll probably order two things. I also got an apple burrito without realizing it would be covered in honey. I think it's probably possible to ask for it without honey, but I'm not sure. I ate it anyway and it was good, and more filling than the tempeh burrito. Their guacamole is tasty, too.

Pros: Tasty, tempeh burrito
Cons: small portions

Awsome Mexican food

4 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2007

I love El Indio. Both locations have fantastic food. They just introduced a tempeh burrito. I was a litte unsure about trying them, but the tempeh burritos are a must. The veggie quesadillas are wonderful, although messy. El Indio is the only place where I can still get Jarritos soda, the ultimate accompaniment to Mexican food.

Guest

Cheapest/best quality, fast mexican food in Gville

4 Posted on 06 / 16 / 2007

one of my favorite places to eat on the go. they have drive-thru and walk-up service, and there's outside tables available to eat on. try their veggie nachos, veggie quesadillas, veggie beans & rice, and their veggie hard/soft tacos. oh and their "hot sauce on the side", chipotle sauce and cheese dips are heavenly!

Pros: cheap, fast service/good hours, delicious and addictive
Cons: no inside dining area

Dear Owner and Manager of El Indio: